Saturday 6 April 2013

World of Warcraft Cooking Skill Level 1

Here I will attempt to recreate the cooking recipes from World of Warcraft.  There will be recipe alterations, especially since I haven't seen a kodo romping through the forest and crocalisk, or crocodile I would assume it would translate into non-Azeroth critter, is in short supply in my area. I will strive to limit my ingredients to mimic the ingredients in the WoW cooking recipes, though I can already see I will have to take liberties, for example Spice Bread is made with only simple flour and mild spices. What, no yeast? We'll just assume that yeast is in the mild spice grab bag. Also, I'm not going to be able to cook everything over an open flame. Or am I? It's technically Spring here, but there is still snow on my bbq, so the first few recipes I try will be done with a stove, but I will try to cook everything over open flame when the bbq defrosts. So, let the journey begin!

1 comment: