Tuesday 1 October 2013

Skewered Peanut Chicken

Skewered Peanut Chicken

2 sec cast
Reagents:



The WoW recipe only involves farm chicken, so I selected the most basic recipe for peanut chicken that I could find. I cooked this recipe in the oven instead of over open flame because my b.b.q ran dry. I will try to do better in the future. Here is the recipe I will attempt:

20 min.  cast - movement will not break cast. 
Reagents:


  • Chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
  • 3 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce




1. Cut the chicken into strips. Soak the skewers in water so they won't ignite in the oven. Toss the ingredients into a bowl large enough to hold the chicken. Mix ingredients together, add chicken and mix to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. 






2. Heat the broiler. Skewer chicken. Get rid of any left over marinade. I originally placed my skewers over a pyrex baking dish, but after 4 minutes you need to turn the skewers to get the chicken to cook evenly and the silly skewers just would not flip. I transferred the skewers to a baking sheet.








3. Bake  with the chicken 6 inches from the heat in the broiler for 4 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked. My chicken took 12 minutes.





4. Voila! Skewered Peanut Chicken!

Special thanks to Kraft for the recipe.

2 comments:

  1. I want to eat these RIGHT NOW. Every time they drop for me in game it makes me hungry. lol

    ReplyDelete